We are very glad to introduce Wrap version 2.3
Thank you guys for your great support and suggestions! This release is based on most frequent customers' requests so we really hope you'll find new features useful!
Many thanks to SYLT
) company that prepared a lot of special scans for our tests!
Also many thanks to MakeHuman
) and AXYZ Design
) for basemesh and scan model used in examples to this release.
Wrap now works properly on nVidia
, ATI Radeon
graphics cards. It requires OpenGL version 3.3
. Please make sure that you have the latest graphics driver update.Features:- Subset tool
allows to work with any portion of the scan separatly. It makes possible to do fullbody wrapping step by step. Step-by-step approach is much faster and controllable than doing wrapping of entire basemesh at once.
The process is fairly straight forward:
- Click Subset(Select) tool and select any portion of Template mesh. Use predifined polygroups in your OBJ file if needed.
- Click Done button to confirm selection. Everything except selected polygons will dissapear.
- Work with the portion of the scan using any tool as if it were a single model.
- Click Subset(Apply) to bring all the changes made to the subset back to original model.
- Use Brush Tool to fix seams if there are some.
gives a set of useful sculpting brushes to enhance final model. Brush tool support history (Ctrl
). Resize brush using left mouse button and Ctrl
key. The list of brushes includes:
- Texture transfer tool
- Relax brush
- Move brush
- Projection brush
- Push away brush (very usefull for resolving cloth intersections)
transfers texture from scan to basemesh. New color extrapolation option was added since version 2.2.4- New transparent shader
for wrapped model preview
We still have many extremely important requests such as make process of selection point correspondences easier. Add automatic markers detection and batch processing of a set of blendshapes. This features are the subject of out next release!Thank you again for your feedback!